Everyone knows one of the highlights of going on vacation are the impossibly luxurious hotel sheets. The quality is so high and indulgent, it is almost sad to have to go home to anything different.
As such, we have gathered a list of the best hotel quality bed sheets on the market. So, if you are looking to upgrade your bedroom and buy hotel sheets for your needs, take a look at our review and see which set is perfect for you.
Also, if you are interested in converting your bedroom into a luxurious ordeal, you might want to explore a few exclusive mattresses. You can find multiple options in the market but choosing the right one is crucial. You can check out different types, their uses, pros, and cons before selecting based on your requirements. Handmade Luxury Mattresses can be a good choice to look into, since they are made of natural fibers, handcrafted, assembled, and can be recycled also.
- Danjor Linens 6-Piece Hotel Luxury Soft 1800 Series
- HC Collection Hotel Luxury Comfort Bed Sheets
- Mayfair Linen 100% Egyptian Cotton Sheets
- Mellanni Bed Sheet Set
- Danjor Linens 6-Piece Hotel Luxury Soft 1800 Series
- Cosy House Collection 1500 Series Bed Sheets
Our Top Pick
The Danjor Linens sheets set provide an exceptionally luxurious sheet experience with their classically styled microfiber sheets. Not only are the microfiber sheets extremely soft and indulgent, they are also tightly woven for strength and breathability. Not to mention, Danjor offers two extra pillowcases with its set, which definitely brings more value to this set. (View On Amazon )
|Picture||Product Name||Feature 1(Number of Pieces in Set)||Feature 2(Hypoallergenic?)||Link|
|HC Collection Hotel Luxury Comfort Bed Sheets||4 pieces||Yes||View On Amazon|
|Mayfair Linen 100% Egyptian Cotton Sheets||4 pieces||No||View On Amazon|
|Mellanni Bed Sheet Set||4 pieces||Yes||View On Amazon|
|Danjor Linens 6-Piece Hotel Luxury Soft 1800 Series||6 pieces||Yes||View On Amazon|
|Cosy House Collection 1500 Series Bed Sheets||4 pieces||Yes||View On Amazon|
This 1800 Series Platinum Collection Bed Sheets can easily bring the lavish 5-star sleeping experience to your own bedroom. This bed sheet set features cool, airy, but durable sheets that are woven out of top-quality microfiber and brushed down on both sides for a supremely soft finish. Moreover, the microfiber strands are so tightly woven that it decreases the presence of dust mites and allergens, making these sheets perfect for allergy sufferers.
The sheets come in a variety of colors and a classic, stylish design that will fit in perfectly with anyone’s bedroom decor. In each set, you get a flat sheet, a fitted sheet, and two standard pillowcases. The fitted sheet is also fully elasticized for a secure fit.
With these sheets, you can get the luxury and elegance of a hotel bed without any complicated maintenance. These sheets are machine-washable and virtually wrinkle-resistant. Additionally, these sheets are specially designed to stay bright and vibrant no matter how many times you wash them.
Pros & Cons
- The sheets stay soft and wrinkle-free no matter how many washes you put it through.
- The sheets stay cool and breathable.
- The sheets are hypoallergenic.
- Some users found the sheets too thin and were easily frayed or torn.
- Some users also found that the stitching on the seams to look cheap.
- Microfiber collects lint.
Mayfair Linen Sheets provide the grandeur and indulgence of 100%, 800 thread-count Egyptian cotton sheets. This premium sheet set utilize the finest quality 100% combed, compact yarn, which ensures longer, stronger, and finer yarns for lighter softer sheets. Hand Stitched by the finest artisans, these 800-thread count sheets are designed to wick away moisture to keep you cool and dry through the night.
You get a fitted sheet, a flat sheet, and two standard pillowcases. Much like the HC collection, the fitted sheet is extra elasticized. Moreover, you can also find these sheets in a variety of colors to suit your tastes.
Lastly, these sheets are also easy to maintain. While they are thin and airy, they are durable enough to withstand more than one trips to the washing machine. However, they are not wrinkle-resistant. To avoid wrinkles, you would have to immediately move your sheets from the washing machine to the dryer. Additionally, you have to water down your liquid detergent in order to properly wash these sheets.
Pros & Cons
- These sheets are durable and long-lasting.
- The sheets have a soft, sateen feeling.
- Keeps you cool and dry.
- Color does not seem to fade with wash.
- The sheets are not wrinkle-resistant.
- You cannot use bleach on these sheets.
- You have to water down your liquid detergent to wash these sheets.
Mellanni Fine Linens boast extremely soft, hypoallergenic microfiber sheets that will completely wrap you up in elegance and comfort. Each sheet is made of 100% brushed microfiber that is breathable, which keeps you cool, dry and comfortable. You will sleep better each night and wake up feeling more refreshed than ever.
This is also a 4-piece bedsheet, with the standard fitted sheet, flat sheet and two pillowcases. The sheets are machine-washable but are not prone to losing its quality. With these sheets, you will not find any fading, shrinking or wrinkling. So everytime you put the sheets on your bed, they are just like new.
These sheets are luxurious with a classic appearance. As such, they can fit in any room in your house and bring an elevated touch to your decor. Moreover, they could be a great gift idea for family and friends. After all, who doesn’t love the gift of a better night’s sleep?
Pros & Cons
- The sheets have a durable, but still light and airy construction.
- They seem to get softer with each wash.
- They wash and dry quickly and easily without bunching or snagging.
- Some users found the elastic to not be as secure as it should be.
- The material tends to produce lint “pills”, but that might improve with more washing.
- Some users found the material too thin and flimsy.
Danjor Linens brings the best out of ultra-soft and durable microfiber sheets for a luxurious hotel bedding experience. Moreover, Danjor strikes a great deal by offering two extra pillowcases in addition to the standard 4-piece set. So, you get more value out of the sheets.
These classically styled and unbelievably soft microfiber sheets are created using a special weaving process. The process ensures the threads of your sheets are tightly woven together. This prevents fading and wrinkling and ensures long-term durability. Additionally, it ensures the sheets stay light and breathable, while preventing any dust mites or allergens from sinking between the sheets.
These sheets come in a variety of colors that are timeless and can match anyone’s personality and style tastes. Additionally, you can get these sheets for everyone in the family because Danjor provides these sheets in every mattress size.
Pros & Cons
- They are thing but have a soft expensive feel to them.
- They come out fresh and crisp like new every time you pull them out of the washer.
- There is no lint pilling or shinkage.
- There are extra pillowcases with this set.
- Some users found the hem stitching to be unfinished.
- Other users found the elastic to be cheap.
Softer than silk, the Cosy House Collection bed sheets are also made out of a double brushed, microfiber material. In this set, you get the standard 4-pieces: a flat sheet, fitted sheet and two pillow cases. The fitted sheet comes with an extra deep pocket to ensure a tight snug fit on all mattress sizes, even pillow top mattresses.
Their microfiber sheets have the ultra-fine knit that is equivalent to 1500 thread count sheets. In this way, the sheets are quite literally softer than silk and have a delightfully luxe feeling.
Cosy House sheets are more breathable than cotton, but they are extremely strong and durable. Moreover, their tightly woven nature repels allergens, pollen, water, and even stains.
Lastly, the Cosy House sheets come in a wide variety of rich, vibrant colors. Everything from neutral whites and tans to bold reds and delicate purples, there is something for everyone.
Pros & Cons:
- The sheets launder beautifully.
- The deep pockets ensure they fit like a glove.
- The sheets are soft, but do not stretch or wrinkle even during use.
- The sheets are light and cooling.
- The pillowcases do not have a nice, finished hem.
- Some users found that the sheets get frayed easily, but they might have accidentally gotten sheets from a third party and not Cosy House.
Finding the right bed sheets can be a challenge. However, any of these sheet sets we listed above could greatly improve how you sleep at night. When it comes to shopping for the sheets, always keep in mind your personal preferences.
Do not just buy sheets because someone said they are high-quality. Always shop for your own comfort. Also, always make sure you are buying from the brand name and not a third party. This could greatly impact the quality of the sheets you get.
We hope this article was helpful to you. Please let us know if you have any questions.